Maths Test 1 - test your basic skills.
Maths Test 2 - some difficult questions.
Maths Test 3 - seriously difficult questions!
Tables Test 1 - basic tables skills.
Tables Test 2 - more tables tests.
Shapes Database - learn your shapes skills.
Prime Number Checker - learn about these weird & wonderful numbers.
What do you Weigh on Other Planets? - learn about gravity.
Temperature Converter - useful for cooking and the weather.
Guess The Number - internet version of this old game.
Maths & Numeracy Website Links
- Numeracy Resources - Maths games on the internet, this site was made by a school in Yorkshire - Try the SNAP games.
- Maths Year 2000 - Headline Government Numeracy site - The Library is excellent for class discussions.
- Lesson Starters - things to start the Numeracy Hour.
- NRICH Primary Maths Club - Super spot to visit - loads of ideas - Join their Maths Online Club.
- Primary Resources - lesson plans and worksheets. Follow the links.
- Word Problems - Really good Canadian site. Great for discussions.
- Ask Dr. Maths - Part of the amazing online maths forum.
- Sandwell Numeracy Pages - some ideas and paper based games here.
- Beat the calculator - Good tips for Maths.
- Maths Tips - some nice ideas here.
- Mayan Maths - Explore ideas about the Mayan number system here.
- Multicultural Maths games - useful
- Egyptian Maths - Excellent for exploring number values
- Mathsnet - ideas and interactive pages
- Brain Teasers - try these problems!
- Everything about the Abacus - Excellent site!
- Build a LEGO abacus - Easy! Learning to use it?
- Maths Worksheets - lots here!
- GirlTech - excellent experiments and Maths activities.
- Tutor Bot - interactive game that will help you practise hundreds of different maths skills.
- Fractions, Codes and Tangrams - check out this visually rich site! (Uses Flash 4)
Other reference web sites
- Flash website - download the latest version of Flash here.
Last Updated: 29/03/2012